Monday, February 23, 2009

getting supply list covered




I told Dh that I was going to the sewing room to clean up yesterday afternoon and he came out about 4:30 wanting to go get something to eat. My studio looked like Hurricane Camille hit.


He just shook his head and went back in the house.




Please dont look at the mess. I keep all my supplies in plastic containers under this kitchen island. The island came out of a house that was getting an upgraded kitchen. It makes a perfect cutting table and work table. I croped the mess out. LOL
I think if I am going to have to make a purchase it will be fabrics and silk ribbon. I have never done silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilted, but I am an avid cross stitching fan. I have always enjoyed doing the Mirabilia, Just Nan, and Teresa Wentzler designs. I never go for the small projects unless it was Mill Hill Christmas ornaments. I have a huge selection of left over beads from all these projects.
All my krienik comes from doing the Serendipity Christmas scene for my mantle that was done in 5 pieces and took me 10 years to finish. It was frames in a frame with hinges on it so that it stood on the mantle. I am rattling. Sorry

5 comments:

  1. Love your stash! And the organization! Really make me miss my old sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am just going to go to your house and play!! lol
    I thought I had a lot. Of course mine is spread out all through the house, so if it was set up nice, I might have almost as much. lol
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful stash to pull from!! You are so organized and everything looks so pretty I want to come and "touch" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Can I come over and play. I think you must have every thread made. Great setup. Can't wait to see what your block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I want to come to shop at your place. Libby

    ReplyDelete