Monday, February 23, 2009

My supplies are puny :)

Oh WOW! I have been looking at the pictures posted and have "supply envy" big time :) The picture of the kitchen island gave me a wonderful idea - DF built me a cutting station that is basically a kitchen island just my height with very deep shelves with some drawers on one side and some not so deep shelving on the opposite side. It is this opposite side that I can dedicate to my CQ goodies - other than fabrics. So, thank you for the idea. I was actually considering buying another rolling card but wasn't sure where I'd keep that. And since my supplies are very small compared to what I've seen here - no problem. We're going to need a bigger house - shh, don't tell DH, he wants to move big time :) I am so looking forward to this class and am very glad I have "friends" to share it with.

2 comments:

  1. WOW...I'm with you Linda. I thought I had a good bit of CQ stuff and my family thinks I OWN enough to open a store. But compared to these photos, I've got 'nuttin!!! Ok, I have more than enough to do this class and then some.

    Looks like everyone is going to have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the reasons I want to learn to crazyquilt. I accumulated all this left over stuff cross stitching and I need to use some of it up and share with you all if you want.

    There is a lady that lives about 30 miles south of me and she used to make loungerie(sp). She has a beautyshop/quilt shop. Her quilt shop side is about the size of a good walk in closet. She had boooocoooos of lace and trims, but they are all covered up with "stuff". I love spending the day down there just digging around and looking and "buying" some of her stash.

    I even joined the cq birthday swap on HGTV so I could share some of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete