Saturday, March 14, 2009

Running a little behind...

And, by the scarce number of posts...it seems we all are. I have not touched my Encrusted block in over a week...but hope to do so tonight or tomorrow.

I have been putting some time into loading some motifs and patterns into that new "handmade" site www.artfire.com and it takes longer than I thought to get things like I want them. Also, my shadow applique patterns were done some time ago...and needed updating...couldn't just "slap a new address" on them. I only managed to get the two fairy's up with work and "grandmother daycare" this week...but next week, I'm going to try and get the angels and florals up.

I have a CQ block sitting waiting, another that should be here but isn't yet, this class block, and Q's mermaid block that is calling to me. After Aidan goes home today (in about two hours)...my plan is to stitch all night...and get up tomorrow and start all over at it again.

And, I'm looking forward to it!! Soooo, very much! Will post pics of the encrusted when I get something done on it.

Hugs to all, and hope you're having a productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment